Information regarding Caroline’s speaking and media coverage, representation and communication with the press can be found below. If you wish to feature Caroline on your website, blog, radio or television show, use the form available on the contact page. She can also be reached through social media.
Click the link below to download Caroline’s official media kit inclusive of a press release, head shot and suggested interview questions. Use the contact tab to book a speaking event, author appearance or submit an interview request. Caroline will personally respond to each email.
Caroline George is represented by Cyle Young at Hartline Literary.
Cyle is a multiple-genre award-winning author. Winner of over twenty writing awards, he considers himself a “binge writer” and routinely scribes 30,000 words in a weekend. He serves as managing editor of www.almostanauthor.com, a website devoted to helping aspiring writers become published authors, and is also a monthly contributor to the parenting website, www.just18summers.com, and the writing website, www.thewriteconversation.blogspot.com.
To inquire about the acquisition of Caroline’s work, contact Cyle at email@example.com.
Speaking & Media coverage
A sampling of Caroline’s speaking and media coverage includes articles with Faith Flix, The Spinning Pen, Belmont Vision, a feature in the spring 2017 issue of Big City Thoughts and the following . . .
· TEAM School Visit – Anderson, SC
· WRITE NOW: Teen Writer’s Workshop – Anderson, SC
· Georgia Author of the Year Awards – Kennesaw, GA
· Author Tour to Homeschool Groups
· Book-Signing at Carolina Moon Coffee Café – Lake Lure, NC
· Author Q&A and Book-Signing at Anderson Library – Anderson, SC
· Teen Writer’s Workshop – Anderson, SC
· Library Book-Signing - Hartwell, GA
· Anderson Christian School Visit - Anderson, SC
· Georgia Gwinnett Tradeshow - Atlanta, GA